1.1.4 Major Changes include
- Support for “browser screen width” blocks that break out of the theme’s normal page boundaries to go all the way to the edge of the screen
- New Options for Featured Images in Pages and Posts. In the Block Editor options for Page > U of I Theme Options you may now choose to set the alignment of your featured image to: Full Page Width, Full Screen Width, Left Aligned, right Aligned
- New options for alignment on all blocks that support the block Alignment feature (e.g. Image blocks) to: Wide Width (the full page width) and Full Width (browser screen width).
- Multiple improvements to the layout of search results and category pages (category, keyword and by date lists)
- Increased harmonization of the layout view in the Block Editor and the rendered content.
- Mega menu down/up chevron toggles properly
Full details of all changes are available in the git repo for this project: https://github.com/web-illinois/wptheme_university_of_illinois_2020