Phil Cardoso, DVM, PhD
Phil Cardoso is an associate professor of Animal Sciences at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, where he is conducting research and providing outreach programs in the area of dairy nutrition and reproduction. His experience with dairy farms in Brazil and the USA brings a different perspective and management skills that help him with discussions in class. His broad technical and analytical background is improved every day by the exchange of experiences he has with students, staff and world well-known professors at the U of I. He obtained a PhD degree in ruminant nutrition from the University of Illinois, and a Masters and DVM degrees from the College of Veterinary Medicine at Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS) in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Dr. Cardoso was born and raised in Brazil and soon discovered his passion (dairy cows) and got involved with livestock operations in the southern part of Brazil.
Curriculum Vitae (.pdf format)
How to create this layout:
This layout is similar to the Personal Profile – Columns page, but uses the Media & Text block to produce differently-colored background and text.
- Click + to create a new block.
- If Media & Text is not visible in your top 6 blocks, you can either search or browse for it.
- In the Media area, choose the profile picture you want to use. (This image is 600×600. We recommend using the Media Library for alt text and caption management.)
- In the Text area, use a Paragraph block (in Bold with preset size Large in the right-hand column) for your name and title.
- Next. use a regular Paragraph for the biographical content.